There are two (2) types of Information Booth: Permanent and Transient:
- Permanent Information Booth: Set up Friday and Saturday in the Square for the duration of the Festival
- Transient Information Booth: Temporary set up Friday and/or Saturday wherever we can find to place you in or about the Square. (This is the more economical route from Permanent). You will be required to pack up each day at or around the time the concert beginning to make room for spectators. Additionally, any time during the day you may be asked by Festival Staff to relocate (in which case we would help you).
To apply for space to set up an INFORMATION BOOTH “on the square”, email the following information to Office@bradleychamber.com with subject “Information Booth Application”:
– business/organization name
– contact name
– address, city, state, ZIP
– phone number
– indicate if commercial or non-profit (if non-profit, indicate status 501c3, 501c6, etc)
– information provided
– size space needed (in 10-foot increments)
– electrical requirements (i.e. 110 or 220, and amperage)
– water requirement
– Permanent or Transient
Please submit your application by the above method from approximately February to May.
Please provide required information before inquiring about fees!
Please note we receive a LOT of applications. YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED UNLESS WE HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE AND YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED ! If you are not selected, consider resubmitting your application each year to keep your organization at the forefront during the selection period.