Here is your chance to use your artistic ability for the greater good!
BCPTF will be selling t-shirts that promote the 65th annual Pink Tomato Festival and we would like you to design the t-shirt. Winner receives $200.00 and the first t-shirt. Deadline for submission is Friday, January 29, 2021, by 4:30pm.
By participating in the contest artist accepts and agrees to comply with these Official Rules.
- This contest is open to all.
- You must be 18 years or older to submit. If you are younger you can still make a design, but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
- Design must promote the festival, be creative, modern and eye-catching. Think about what the festival is, what it means to you and what it looks like.
- Design should appeal to a wide audience.
- Design is for the back of t-shirt.
- Design may contain up to 4 colors (black and white each count as a color).
- Design must be suitable for screen printing on a color t-shirt (color to be determined).
- Design must be wholly original, unpublished and must not include any third-part logos or copyrighted material. By submitting a design, you agree that your submission is your own work.
- Email entries to email@example.com .
- All entries must be accompanied by a signed entry form.
- Each entry must be submitted separately and with its own entry form.
- High-resolution images are preferred but entries must not exceed 5MB in size. You may submit a smaller file and if your entry wins, we may ask you for the high-resolution file.
- By entering the contest, artist acknowledges, agrees and understands that the winning design will become the exclusive property of BCPTF which retains exclusive rights to its reproduction and/or alteration, and the winning artist relinquishes all copyrights to the submitted work to BCPTF.
- Entries will be accepted until Friday, January 29, 2021, by 4:30pm.
Winner selection and prize:
- Entries will be screened by the BCPTF Committee and judged by anonymous qualified judges.
- Winner will receive a check for $200.00.
- BCPTF reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing.
- BCPTF reserves the right to the final decision, including the right to not select a winner if entry quality is not up to our standards.